Our retention of subjects is focused on:
- Deliver meals or snacks to study subjects when they come to their visits as well as provide them with coupons and compensations.
- Quality care provided by our Principal Investigators and our research team, seeking to establish a solid relationship "doctor-patient relationship" and being aware of any concerns or any possible lack of motivation generated in subjects.
- Follow up telephone calls.
- Reminder Cards.
- All site staff dedicated to recruiting activities is responsable for receive training on ethics and the rights of subjects. This training let them solve any concern of the subject interested in being part of a study.
- Information materials (books, bags, ...), if permitted by the Ethics Committee.
- Stipends for subjects.
Some qualities of our team: